• banner1_ingles.png
  • banner2_ingles.png
  • banner3_ingles.png
  • banner4_ingles.png

Ants

ANTS, ANTS TYPES OF ARGENTINA, pavement, pharaoh, COUNTRY AND DOMESTIC fragrant.

Ineffectiveness of "do it yourself" ants in rows that are not typically represent more than 15% of the colony. The remaining 85% are within the mound and will hardly be removed with a household spray. In addition, the (s) Queen (s) "generate" new workers more quickly than you are able to eliminate going abroad!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mapa

ESTADISTICAS

3449157
Hoy
Ayer
Esta Semana
Semana Pasada
Este Mes
Mes Pasado
Total
3287
2835
6122
3423365
25792
51875
3449157

Tu IP: 100.26.176.182
Hora Servidor: 2019-12-09 20:03:27